GNSS Radios for Construction
Trimble radios offer flexible configuration options and rugged reliability for efficient use of GNSS on the construction site.
Features and Benefits
Flexible Configuration Options
- Easy setup and configuration, even in the field
- Reduces unnecessary inventory—do more with less
- Provides more flexible operation
Full-Function User Interface
- Streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting for maximum productivity
- Access to diagnostic data in the field
- Modify power as conditions require - dialing up the power for longer baselines and when the work area is smaller, a lower-power output extends battery life
Designed for Construction
- Built to endure the stresses of daily use in harsh construction conditions
- Fully sealed against dust, rain, splash, and spray for optimal reliability in all weather conditions to minimize downtime and lower overall operating costs
GNSS Radios for Construction Downloads
Downloads and Documentation
TDL 450 Series RadioDownload
TDL 450 Series Radios
The Trimble TDL 450H and TDL 450 Radios are advanced, high speed, wireless UHF data radios for GPS and GNSS-based positioning on the jobsite.
Two models available
- Trimble TDL 450 power settings*: 0.1 W, 0.5W, 1 W, 2W, and 4W
- Trimble TDL 450H power settings*: 4 user-defined power levels from 2 W to 35 W
*Configurable from the front panel up to the maximum power output setting for your region
The Trimble TDL510 Radio is a simple, low cost, 450 and 900 MHz external radio designed to send corrections from Trimble and third-party base stations.
Flexible radio for all sites
- Can be used as a repeater or an external base station radio on any site, with any make of equipment
- Use either 450 or 900 MHz frequencies depending on your current needs
Extended surveying range
- Achieve reliable, real-time data communications over large distances
- Reach inaccessible or obstructed locations
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.